October 28, 2009

Small Update

I have clearly been slacking on this blog lately!

To be fair and honest, this past month and a half has been my busiest of the year. Not only with shooting, but editing, building my business, coming up with a new website and blog design (coming soon!), light travelling, and meetings.

Suffice to say, it's left me little time to do this! The purchase of new computer equipment has slowed down the process even further, as I've had to switch over internal and external hard drives, software, and nearly 20,000 images from ALL my work - studio, wedding, and personal.

A blog is a very important aspect of a photographers website - it allows me to show new work without drastically altering my website. It allows YOU, the reader, to get to know me via my images and my stories.

Feeling like you're getting to know the photographer you're following, or in fact hiring, is important! Especially on a business level - for both you and I.

Since I love writing small stories to each wedding day I cover, a blog entry can take me much longer than most others.

I'm currently working on one for Anahita & Matt - a wonderful wedding that Andreas and I photographed at my favourite venue in the city - Graydon Hall.

Thanks for being so patient every one! Keep an eye out for the new layouts and designs!

Chris

No comments: