September 1, 2009

Jennifer + Carlin - Teaser

I am back on the blogsphere after a month + hiatus!

This past month and a half or so saw MANY weddings, more terrible Toronto weather, a trip to Kelowna + Vancouver to ATTEND a family wedding, the purchase of a new film camera (yes, film!), meetings with new and potential clients, and my concentration on portraitures and still life all shot on film ...

... to say it's been a busy summer would be an understatement! It's finally time I started getting back on track, and showing more work to anyone who is interested.

Let this sort of be an end-of-summer resolution - more frequent blog posts will be made, and with YOUR help, I will extend my reach to a wider audience ... tell your friends and family, anyone who is interested in photography, about this blog! Who doesn't enjoy a nice wedding shot or 2?

I've been spending all night installing Apple's new OS, Snow Leopard, and editing a few quick shots from this past weekends absolutely wonderful wedding - Jennifer + Carlin's big day!

I will just be posting a couple pictures tonight - but an extended post will be made, including a story of how their day unfolded, along with more pictures!

Thanks for staying patient and keeping with me!



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





No comments: